1. 首頁 > 招聘指南 > 面試資料 > 面試技巧:英文面試中常見問題大全

          面試技巧:英文面試中常見問題大全

          發布時間:2015-07-23 15:42   來源:面試資料 查看:打印  關閉

          最近忙著換工作,換工作之前也稍微有些準備,然后搜集了一些我覺得比較有用的面試資料,暫且覺得很實用,各位見笑啦。請大家多多指教。  準備下英文自我介紹,準備下英文的對職位的認識和自己的能力,了解下面試的……

            最近忙著換工作,換工作之前也稍微有些準備,然后搜集了一些我覺得比較有用的面試資料,暫且覺得很實用,各位見笑啦。請大家多多指教。

            準備下英文自我介紹,準備下英文的對職位的認識和自己的能力,了解下面試的禮儀。

            下面給你一些英文面試經常問的問題,看下會好些:

            Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

            你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!

            A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

            依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。

            Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.

            對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。

            A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

            我干了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。

            Q:Why did you leave your last job?

            你為什么離職呢?

            A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it。

            我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。

            A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.

            我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。

            Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?

            你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?

            A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

            憑借我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。

            A:With my tworking experience, I am confident that I can relate to colleagues very well.

            依我的工作經驗,我相信能與同事相處的很好。

            Q: What contribution did you make to your current previous organization?

            你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?

            A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

            我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。

            Q:What do you think you are worth to us?

            你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?

            A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

            我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。

            Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?

            你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?

            A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

            我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。

            Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?or Do you work well under stress or pressure?

            你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎? 你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?

            A:The trait is needed in my currentor previous position and I know I can handle it well.

            這種特點就是我目前先前工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。

            Q:What is your strongest traits?

            你個性上最大的特點是什么?

            A:Helpfulness and caring.

            樂于助人和關心他人。

            A:Adaptability and sense of humor.

            適應能力和幽默感。

            A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.

            樂觀和友愛。

            Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

            你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?

            A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

            他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。

            A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

            他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。

            Q:What personality traits do you admire?

            你欣賞哪種性格的人?

            A: I admire a person who is honest, flexible and easy-going.

            誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。

            A: I like people who possess the "can do" spirit.

            有"實際行動"的人。

            Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

            作為行政人員,你有什么樣的領導才能?

            A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

            我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。

            A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

            我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。

            Q:How do you normally handle criticism?

            你通常如何處理別人的批評?

            A:Silence is golden. Just don‘t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

            沈默是金。不必說什么,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。

            A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

            我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。

            Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

            在工作中,什么事令你不高興?

            A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

            胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。

            A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

            不能接受新思想的那些人。

            Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

            你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?

            A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

            我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。

            Q:How do you handle your failure?

            你怎樣對待自己的失敗?

            A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

            我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。

            Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.

            什么會讓你有成就感?

            A:Doing my best job for your company.

            為貴公司竭力效勞。

            A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability.

            盡我所能,完成一個項目。

            Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to? Why?

            假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什么單位?為什么?

            A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.

            我會捐給醫藥研究,因為我要為他人做點事。

            A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.

            我樂意捐給教育機構。

            Q:What is most important in your life right now?

            眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

            A:To get a job in my field is most important to me.

            對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。

            A:To secure employment hopefully with your company.

            希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。

            Q:What current issues concern you the most?

            目前什么事是你最關心的?

            A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China's entry to WTO on our industry.

            目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。

            Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?

            你會在本公司服務多久呢?

            A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.

            只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這里。

            Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?

            你能預料五年后你會做什么嗎?

            A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

            在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。

            A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.

            我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。

            A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.

            也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。

            如果不愿正面回答,也可以說:

            It would be premature for me to predict this。

            現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過早。

            甚至還可以打趣的說:

            Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director或 CEO 或 president.

            說不定,我也能做你現在主任的工作呢!

            Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?

            你喜歡那一種薪水層次標準?

            A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.

            薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。

            A: 假如你有家眷,可以說:

            To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.

            坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。

          分享到:

          與本文相關的信息

          更多 >>
          Back to Top
          中国亚洲呦女专区